Getting into the Convo Editor
Go to the Campaigns tab and click on Convos. Click Create New Convo. You are now in Edit Mode and ready to start.
First add an image, title, and subtitle for your new Convo like this:
Using the Convo Editor
Start the Convo simply by clicking into the content area and typing
You’ll notice that a placeholder will appear which allows you to choose whether you wish to use the person’s first or last name in your story. This can be a great way to personalize a convo.
What can I add to a Convo?
You can also include: Carousel, Image, Audio, Video, Request Location, as well as set of buttons:
If you for example wish to add a link to some external site, you would click on buttons dropdown, select: “Link to a Website"
Then you add a link to that URL and the button text you wish to be displayed to customers:
What are the reply buttons?
A Convo is more than a blog post, it is an interactive conversation with your customers. The blue replies are where you set up their options for what they can say back. It looks like this:
In the Convo editor you can add a reply by hitting the blue plus button:
Once you click you’ll see you have options for what the reply button does:
Let’s go through those:
- Next section - by clicking on this one, customers will simply move to the next part of your Convo once they click it.
- Tangent - A tangent allows your customers to go down a side path in the Convo. Tangents are added as a separate section like this:
3. Link to another convo
When you choose this a list of existing convos will appear and you can choose which one you wish to link to:
4. Follow - in your convo you can add Follow options for customers that haven’t followed your bot yet. If a customer has already followed your bot they won’t see this reply.
5. Share - this is how your customers can easily share your Convo on Facebook Messenger. When they choose to share they will see a share preview and then be able to share with their friends.
6. Link to other featured in your bot! For instance, you might want to link to a form, messages or more.
Publishing a Convo
At the end of a Convo we add some suggested replies to the end of your Convo. In our experience these help your customer keep playing with your bot.
Feel free to change them as you would like.
Check out these articles as well: