Follow these steps to download the image submissions from a question on Octane AI.
- Go to the Questions page.
- Click "Results" next to the question that has the images you want to download.
- Click "Export" in the top right to download a CSV of the answers.
- Download the Chrome extension Tab Save, this will enable you to paste in a large amount of image links and it will download them for you automatically.
- Open your CSV and copy the column with all of the links.
- Click the Tab Save icon in your browser, click the edit button on the bottom left, and paste in your links.
- Click the download icon on the bottom right of Tab Save. The images will now begin to download to your Downloads folder.
Once the images are all downloaded, put them into one folder so they are easy to find later.