On December 31st, 2018 Facebook is going to switch from app-level permission for subscription broadcasts to page specific permission.
If you want to continue to use subscription broadcasts, we highly recommend you apply as soon as possible so you have time to go through Facebook's review process. This must be done for every Facebook page you want to have this permission.
Page admins may access the subscription messaging request form by doing the following:
- Go to Page Settings > Messenger Platform
- Under 'Subscription Messaging' in the 'Advanced Messaging Settings' section, click the 'Request' button.
In the form, the Page admin will be asked to provide the following:
- A sample message and a brief description of how the bot will use subscription messaging.
- A short screencast that shows how people will start a conversation with the bot and examples of subscription messages that the bot will send.
- Which of the three eligible subscription messaging use cases applies to the bot.
- A confirmation that the bot will only send non-promotional content through subscription broadcasts and will abide by all Facebook Platform policies and community standards.