In order to check how much Revenue you've made through cart abandonment feature go to the Facebook Messenger and choose Flows. Then, choose Cart Abandonment:
Here is the breakdown of these stats:
- Total extra revenue: Total revenue earned from cart abandonment messages
- Total messaged carts: The total number of cart abandonment messaged
- Average order value (in total): The average dollar amount spent per order driven by cart abandonment messages
- Extra revenue: Revenue earned from cart abandonment messages in the selected time period
- Carts messaged: The number of cart abandonment messages in the selected time frame
- Average order value: The average dollar amount spent per order driven by cart abandonment messages in the selected time period
- Carts recovered: The percentage of carts messaged that led to an order in the selected time period
- Orders: Number of orders driven by cart abandonment messages in the selected time period
Here is an overview of all stats we offer and what they mean.
The goal of an cart abandonment message is to remind the customer about the products they added to their cart and get them to purchase their cart.
To determine revenue driven by these messages, we are attributing based on the time frame. Once an cart abandonment message is sent to a customer, we will track if they buy within two weeks of that message and count it as a recovered cart.
Is it only counting people who clicked through the checkout link in the message?
We aren't only counting people who click through the link because many people will be reminded by a message but then choose to purchase elsewhere. For instance, it is a very common case for a user to see a notification on their mobile phone reminding them of the purchase and then they go to their desktop computer to complete the purchase. So the abandoned cart reminder was successful but not because they clicked through.
Do you charge based on revenue from cart abandonment?
No, we don't. We charge per cart abandonment messages we send to customers. If the customer chooses to opt-in to get a second reminder we will not charge you extra for the additional reminder (Remind me tomorrow):
When editing a second reminder, you can unselect the option that allows customer to opt-in to get it and it will be automatically sent to everyone: