You could answer directly from Facebook, but it would be hard to find it among the other messages people send to you. (Every button someone presses logs as a message.) The Messages feature sifts through responses to keep a tidy inbox where you can more quickly serve your customers who are looking for answers or sharing their thoughts.
Articles in this section
- 9 Reasons Drip Campaigns Will Change Your Bot's Life
- Fun With Forms (For Real)
- How to Win at Using Comment Capture
- Yext Store Finder Stats
- Top Tips for Better Broadcasts
- Filter Specific Stores for our Yext app
- Yext: Setup 'Store not found' message
- Help Customers Find a Nearby Store with Yext
- Can I get email notifications when my bot gets a new message?
- Get More Bot Customers with a Website Capture Pop-up